Gerald Poss, P.A. & Associates has maintained a distinguished reputation as a legal services firm since first opening our doors in 1971 and relocating to South Orange in 1983.
Contact Gerald Poss, P.A. & Associates today at 973-762-6400 to discuss your legal needs, or browse our website for more information regarding our services.
Gerald Poss, Esq.
(973) 762-6400, ext. 12
Gerald Poss was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 1965 and founded the law firm of Gerald Poss, P.A. in 1971; and was later admitted to the New York State Bar in 1982, enabling him to expand service to clients with interests in the state of New York. Mr. Poss has accumulated over 50 years of invaluable life, litigation, and general practice, experience that has benefited clients from all walks of life. His extensive knowledge of the law and unique problem solving capabilities, coupled with general concern and respect for others, has lead to countless success for his clients achieved with both expediency and efficiency.
Mr. Poss’ primary concentrations are aimed towards:
- Accident related injuries, including (but not limited to) automobile accidents, slip and fall, and workers compensation claims
- Family law issues – divorce, support and domestic violence matters
- Real Estate matters – buying, selling, leasing and/or litigating about residential and commercial real estate and defense of mortgage foreclosures, including modification agreements and short sales
- Corporation formation – limited liability companies, and other forms of business organizations, together with litigation and resolution of business, partnership and shareholder and estate disputes
- Estate planning/management – drafting wills and administering the estates
- Municipal Court issues – involving those charged with motor vehicle and disorderly persons violations in Municipal Court
- Commercial Litigation and representation of businesses
Gerald Poss has served as an assistant corporation counsel for the city of Newark, a member of the South Orange Rent Control Board, a Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist, and a member of the District Ethics Committee. He is a longtime member of the Essex County and New Jersey State Bar Associations and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
Khadiyjah T. Robinson
(973) 762-6400, ext. 14
Mrs. Robinson has been employed as office manager and lead secretary to the firm since 2005. Her hard work and dedication to excellent customer service and administrative assistance has attributed substantially to the organization and overall functionality of the office and its processes.
Feel free to contact Khadiyjah with any scheduling needs.